The HTTP Analysis report is displayed both as a table and a graph displaying throughput values. The report displays the list of requests/resources sent over the network. You can locate bottlenecks in your application and correct them accordingly. Click a resource to see more details. Click any of the table headers to sort the table according to the column. You can highlight a section of the throughput graph (displayed below) to view that section's details only in the table.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Status: The HTTP status-code, such as 404 (page not found) or 200 (OK)
- Resource: Displays the URL
- Host / IP: The host server name
- Size(bytes): The response body size
- Time(ms): Response time in milliseconds
- Timeline: The position of the resource in the timeline
To display the details of a Request/Response:
- Click the resource to view the following information:
- Request Headers: Displays the request header details
- Response Headers: Displays the response header details
- Timeline Breakdown: Breakdown of the time taken for the resource to be processed.
- Resource: The resource's full URL
You can highlight resources in the Analysis table according to hosts and sessions. This enables you to see which resources were downloaded together either from the same host, or in the same session.
To highlight resources:
- Place the cursor on the Host/IP column of the resource you want to group for the highlight menu to appear.
- Select Highlight all host's resources to highlight all the resources downloaded from that host.
- Select Highlight all session's participants to highlight all resources downloaded from the same session.
- Select Clear highlighted rows to remove any highlights.