Manually convert TruClient .xpi scripts
Convert existing scripts created with TruClient for StormRunner Firefox .xpi extension for use with TruCLient Launcher or VuGen using the following procedure:
Extract the script zip file, created using TC for StormRunner, to a file folder.
Note: This is your source folder.
Open the TruClient Launcher and create a blank script.
Note: This is your target folder.
- Save the script you just created and close the TruClient Launcher.
Add the script steps to the target folder.
Copy and replace the default.xml file in the target folder with default.xml file from the source folder.
Create a zip file of the target folder.
Select all the files under the script target folder and add to a zip file.
Note: The name of the zip file you create should match the name you created when you saved the script in step 3.
- Open the script in the TruClient Launcher.
Note: Script settings and parameters cannot be copied over and need be reconfigured in the TruClient standalone.
- From the toolbar, select the General Settings dialog box to configure the script settings.
- From the toolbar, click the Parameters dialog box to add parameters.
Caution: The TruClient Launcher does not support TC.getParam("name", column"). If you used this function, you will need to redevelop your parameter structure and work with TC.getParam("name") function.
- Replay the script in interactive mode. See Debug TruClient Scripts if the script encounters errors during replay.