Developing a Vuser script includes the steps shown below. This topic provides an overview of the fourth step, replaying a Vuser script.
After recording a Vuser script, you use VuGen to replay the script. This helps to test the basic functionality of the Vuser script and to uncover errors and issues that need to be addressed. For example, you may find the need for correlation, which is a typical issue that is revealed when you first replay a script.
When the replay is successful, you are ready to enhance the script by adding load-testing functionality to the script. Such functionality could include parameterization, transactions, and rendezvous points.
- Correlation Overview
- How to Replay a Vuser Script
- Debugging Overview
- Files Generated During Replay
- Bookmarks Overview to learn how to use bookmarks to navigate between sections of the script
- How to Run a Vuser Script from a Command Prompt
- How to Run a Vuser Script from a Linux Command Line