Note: This topic applies to Web - HTTP/HTML and Silverlight Vuser scripts, and to Web - HTTP/HTML steps inside Flex Vuser scripts.
After you define the DFE chains that are available to a Vuser script, you must enable the DFE support, as described below. Enabling DFE support is the second step in implementing DFE support.
- In VuGen, open the Vuser script.
Click Record > Recording Options > Data Format Extension > Code Generation.
For details on the dialog box options, see Data Format Extension > Chain Configuration Recording Options.
- Select the Enable data format extension check box.
After enabling the DFE support, you can configure the DFE support as described in How to Configure DFE Support.
- For details on how to define DFE chains, see How to Define a Chain of DFEs.
- For an overview of the process of implementing DFE support, see How to Implement Data Format Extension (DFE) Support.
- For additional details about DFEs, see Data Format Extensions (DFEs) - Overview.