Installing the Microsoft Terminal Server Agent
The installation file for the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server is located on the product installation disk, under the Additional Components\Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server folder.
Note: The agent should be installed on your RDP server machine—not Load Generator machines.
If you are upgrading the agent, make sure to uninstall the previous version before installing the next one (see uninstallation instructions below).
To install the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server:
- If your server requires administrator permissions to install software, log in as an administrator to the server.
- Locate the installation file, Setup.exe, on the LoadRunner DVD in the Additional Components\Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server folder.
- Follow the installation wizard to completion.
Note: To use the agent, you must set the recording options before recording a Vuser script. In the Start Recording dialog box, click Options. In the Advanced Code Generation node, check Use RDP Agent.
To uninstall the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server:
- If your server requires administrator privileges to remove software, log in as an administrator to the server.
- Open Add/Remove Programs in the server machine’s Control Panel. Select HP Software Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server and click Change/Remove.