This section describes troubleshooting and limitations for the Flex Protocol.
- A Flex script cannot be generated using an external Java Virtual Machine (JVM) version 1.4 or lower.
- Proxy recording is not supported for the Flex protocol.
- If your script contains more than one flex_RTMP_tunneled_connect step, with the same gateway parameter, you must insert a disconnect step for the previous flex_RTMP_tunneled_connect step before you connect again. For example:
- If a subsequent flex_rtmp_tunneled_connect command has the same gateway parameter as the previous flex_trtmp_tunneled_connect step and the flex_rtmp_tunneled_disconnect step is omitted, the script will pause indefinitely.
GraniteDS (Data Services)
- If you have modified the granite-config.xml, copy it to the <LoadRunnerInstallation>\dat directory.
When switching between BlazeDS and GraniteDS parsing (Recording Options > Flex > Configuration), VuGen must be restarted.
- LoadRunner cannot serialize both GraniteDS and BlazeDS/LCDS messages in the same script.
- Flex RTMP messaging support. All limitations that apply to AMF3 parsing apply to externalizable objects over RTMP.
- flex_rtmp_receive_stream step. If the Generate flex_rtmp_receive_stream step option is enabled, all transactions, comments, and rendezvous points that you add from the Recording toolbar are added to the script after the flex_rtmp_receive_stream step in your script.
- Web diagnostics does not work for RTMP and RTMPT steps (even when the breakdown is enabled).
- You cannot replay two RTMPT steps at once.