This task describes how to replay a Vuser script.
Configure the runtime settings and replay options
Runtime settings control how your Vuser script is replayed. Access the desired runtime settings by double-clicking the Runtime Settings node in the Solution Explorer.
For an overview of runtime settings, see Runtime Settings Overview.
- Specify replay options by selecting Tools > Options. For details on options, see Options Dialog Box.
Replay the script
To run a Vuser script until the end of the script or until the next breakpoint, perform one of the following:
- Select Replay > Run.
- Click the Run button on the Vuser toolbar.
- Press F5.
Note: The status of the Vuser script execution appears in the lower left corner of VuGen. The script execution status may be Ready, Running, or Paused.
- To stop a script that is running, click the Stop Replay button on the VuGen toolbar.
- To pause a script that is running, click the Pause button on the VuGen toolbar.
- To continue running a script that is paused, click the Continue button on the VuGen toolbar.
To learn more about replaying a Vuser script, see Replay Overview.